History

Glorious Past...

Ram Dayalu Singh College, Muzaffarpur is a co-educational Constituent Unit of B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, imparting Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate teaching in the Faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce. It is appoved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi under section 2(f) of the U. G. C. Act, 1956.

Ramdayalu Singh College, Muzaffarpur is a premier Constituent College, imparting Undergraduate and Post graduate teaching in Arts, Science and Commerce. The College was established on 19th June, 1948 and affiliated permanently on 06.07.1967 by the Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (Bihar). The College converted into a Constituent College of the then Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (Bihar) w.e.f. 01.07.1967.
The College is more than six decades old, and it was established in the year 1948. It is situated in eco-friendly environment, spreading in 51 acres of prime land in the Urban Area. The College has well qualified members in each faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce, who have published reputed research articles in the Journals of repute. Many faculty members have been awarded Minor Research Projects, and a Major Research Project. A number of National Seminars held in Humanities and Social Sciences