To empower our students to recognise and optimise their full potential; by fostering a family environment where educational, social, cultural, ethical and emotional needs are addressed through a holistic program, offered with the partnership afforded by staff, students and the community at large, to provide world-class education
- To become a centre of excellence in Higher Education (CPE).
- To excel in all areas of teaching-learning and research including Professional Courses.
- To contribute to the creation of knowledge and to search for the meaning of life.
- To provide education that qualifies as national/international class for our students;
- To be a bridge between the rural-urban divide, taking the benefits of education to the poor and the marginalized, aiming at their empowerment.
- To ensure access to and equity in higher educational opportunity to all deserving and meritorious students with a preferential option for the poor and marginalized, irrespective of caste and creed;
- To inspire and challenge all segments of the college to raise the realm of good to great to greater, through continuous quality assessment.
- To offer subjects for competence building and motivate/animate a work force imbued with human values;
- To become a home of culture and to consciously promote communal harmony and cultural integration to create an atmosphere of dialogue in the campus;
- To promote academic exchange and academia-industry interfacing, taking advantage of the latest technology;
- To form young men and women of competence, commitment, conscience and compassion.
- To focus on
(i) Access to Knowledge;
(iv) Knowledge-application and
(v) Development of better knowledge services